We are looking for a team member who can help us with marketing tasks and assist our customers in our Paddington Gallery. The job is needed two days a week between Monday to Friday from 10 am – 5 pm. We are currently flexible with the exact days. The role might grow depending on need and performance.
ABOUT MINUS ART
MINUS ART is a Sydney-based business that sells fine art prints by emerging artists around the world. We offer high-quality and reasonably priced art worldwide. We are really passionate about what we do and over the past 2 years, we’ve received thousands of 5-star reviews from our customers. We have recently opened our first gallery in Paddington, Sydney.
About the role
- Greet and interact with customers and provide assistance as required
- Maintain great presentation of the gallery at all times
- Create a variety of ongoing email campaigns
- Organise and maintain influencer marketing campaigns
- Build relationships with trade customers
- Work with the founder on new and unique ideas to market the Minus Art products as the role grows
Skills and experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Proficiency in digital marketing and in the use of computer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and problem-solving mindset
- Retail experience and knowledge of wall art are highly desirable
We’d like you to be
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing
- Well-organised and strategic thinker
- Flexible and reliable
- A team player willing to be part of a small tight-knit team
What do we offer?
- Amazing Paddington location to work from
- An exciting, fast-growing project
- Opportunity for growth
- We are a small team so you will be listened to and have a great opportunity to make your mark.
- The role also comes with flexible work days.