(Part-time/Stanmore NSW 2048)
We are seeking a part time production assistant. The role is focused on artwork preparation, printing, order organisation and picture framing. Initially, you’re needed two days a week between Monday to Friday. We are currently flexible with the exact days. The role will ideally grow into a full time production manager position.
ABOUT MINUS ART
MINUS ART is a Sydney-based business that sells fine art prints by emerging artists around the world. We offer high-quality and reasonably priced art worldwide. We are really passionate about what we do and over the past 2 years, we’ve received thousands of 5-star reviews from our customers. We have recently opened our first gallery in Paddington, Sydney.
About the role
- Assist our team with preparing, printing, and framing the products
- Create new stock for our gallery and weekend markets
- Manage and organise both material and product stock
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organised production space at all times
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of production, logistics and technical processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and have problem-solving mindset
- Experience in fine art printing and picture framing is highly desirable
We’d like you to be
The ideal candidate is someone who likes to work with their hands, very well organised, and efficient with their time. If you know what kaizen is and already applying in your daily work/personal life, you’ll be favoured!
We want you to be;
- Well-organised and efficient for a faced paced environment
- Naturally fastidious to ensure perfection of our products
- Reliable. Enthusiastic, fit, and trustworthy
- A team player willing to be part of a small tight-knit team
What do we offer?
- An exciting, fast-growing project
- Opportunity for growth
- We are a small team so you will be listened to and have a great opportunity to make your mark.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter “SUBJECT: Production Role” to firstname.lastname@example.org